Friday, February 6, 2015

Loving What I Do

  New display in the fireplace.....

OK, ya gotta love a job where you get to shop all the time,
make cute displays, work with family, meet tons of nice people,
 learn about old things, and give them a new life.
Perfect job. Right?
  Even tho' there are always wrinkles to iron out,  with the help of my sweet fella,
my granddaughter, and my Mom, we manage to muddle thru it all.

  I gather, my husband picks up big loot, my Mom helps clean all the 'stuff',
 (and does lots of other 'jobs'),
 and my granddaughter watches the store for me when I cannot.
 (and helps keep the place clean). =)


We are a team...we work well together, and the work is fun,
 because we are doing it together.

I am blessed, to have the store, to hang out with family,
 and to meet other people when they come in.
Sometimes they come to shop, other times just to visit, or get a hug.
It is a wonderful little world, and I am grateful
 to the Lord for each day I get to enjoy it.

blessings
Barb

6 comments:

primrosesattic said...

Barb so nice to have that family connection in helping you.
Rosezeeta.

Anne's Attic - Design said...

I really want your job. Sob. Snif.
LOL Sounds awesome. Have a great day! Jo

Lady Locust said...

When beauty and fun join hands ~ treasures:)
Have a splendid weekend.

Nancy Happily said...

What a great life! Thanks for sharing it with us.

diane said...

Absolutely wonderful ... you are doing what you love!
diane @ thoughts & shots

Unknown said...

What an awesome connection you are building. Fun!