Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fun Finds & Rusty Treasures & Paint Sprayer?

 These are just random pics from the store,
and a question:

 Those of you who use paint sprayers for your furniture:
What do you use?
I have a piece that is too difficult too brush paint,
and too big for cans of spray paint.
and have wanted a sprayer for years anyway....

 I want something small, easy to set up, and easy to clean, and not a fortune to buy.
advice anyone?

 rusty display outside.....non related to paint sprayer. =)

cute little truck part made into shelf.

Thanks for visiting.
joining Knick of Time today.

be blessed
Barb

6 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love all your rusty treasures, so much fun. What are the chicken wire thingies on the stick? They're so interesting. Wish I could help with with the paint sprayer question, but I've never used one for painting.

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

You found so many great treasures. I especially love the oil can.
I'm sorry that I can't help with the paint sprayer. Hopefully someone will have a good advice for you.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Carol, The Polka Dot closet did a post on a paint sprayer:
http://thepolkadotcloset.blogspot.com/search?q=+paint+sprayer

hope this helps !

Curtains in My Tree said...

I want a paint sprayer also. I looked at the help your self stores, like Lowes and Home Depot, they are not cheap so I never have bought one

Gaby Bee said...

What a great stash of goodies you found...it makes me want to go and dive in into flea market right away!

Roelie (Ruth) Masek said...

Love the tutorial on rusting items, thanks so much! What a great idea! I was thinking about your paint sprayer, my son works in a paint store, why don't you rent one and check to see how it works and if you'd like the results first? Just a thought!