Friday, January 27, 2012

New Nest for Feathered Nest Friday




I wanted to show you my newest nest, but.....
I cannot get it right side up.
Photo in my file is right side up,
but it ends up here on blogger sideways.
Even when I copy pasted it to word out of my photo file it ended up sideways there too.
I did the 'turn it aound 4 times' in my photo file, which works sometimes and others not, but it still comes out sideways here.
and it even turned up sideways in Picasa. ugh!!!

I AM FRUSTRATED!!!
so here, with much frustration, turn your heads, is my newest bird nest.
blessings and thanks for visiting.
barbara jean
I'm joining



7 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Nice new nest!!!
Bummer when blogger doesn't work like it should!
Happy Weekend!
Deb

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Barbara Jean it is so precious and pretty!!!
That is so weird that it wouldn't turn the right way but it looks great anyway!

HeatherF1 said...

Is this the birds nest that is currently residing at my house? ; )
Heather

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Sorry you're having blogger issues. I always used Windows Live Writer when I was on Blogger. Anyway, your nest is lovely!

Barbara Jean said...

Yes Heather. That's the one. Love it!!!

Appreciate having you come by any time. =)

blessings
barb

Pam Kessler said...

This is the cutest things I've seen in a long time. How fun!

Jennifer said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower! I just love your love of nests and beautiful old treasures!