Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rednesday Sewing Stuff =)

Sometimes I just cannot resist calling stuff, stuff. =)
So here is some new sewing 'stuff' for the store.
I noticed the needle kits were either from England or Germany.
Is that just because they are older countries,
and brought from there? or?????
I found several paper needle holders at an estate sale,
but this cute one with the cartoony characters is by far my fave!
Anyone know about them??
And here is a mending thread and needle holder.
Really hard to get the threads in and out so
not very functional, but cute, and red.
And here are some "non- red" sewing things.
sorry this is sideways.

Blessings and Happy Rednesday
Barbara jean


6 comments:

Lee said...

Love those cartoon characters! Great finds!
You visited my blog and asked about the letter balls-I found them at Pier One.
Thanks for visiting and thanks for sharing!

Mary @ Redo 101 said...

Love the red, and love the blue, too! My fave is the needle cardboard with the adorable little figures on it. Thanks for sharing at Rednesday.

Susan said...

Barbara Jean, now these I would definitely buy if I were out thrifting. Right up my ally!

Bunnym said...

Lovin' the retro sewing stuff! You have a good eye...no pun intended..lol

tootles,
bunny

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

I love all your cool sewing stuff !:)

SueLovesCherries said...

Oh, those are all so cute! I love vintage sewing notions. I have a bunch of needle holders that say Made in England, so it must have been where they were made back then.