Monday, July 11, 2011

Fun Finds, Fun Ideas, and My First Necklace


Fun Finds: Old croquet set.
I mean reeeeally old!

Keys...
This is a unique one.
Anyone know what it is for?
And how about this French Wine Bottle opener?
~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a fun idea.

How about making a sign for Dad's Workbench?
Maybe "TOOLS" and hang it from a tri-square?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are some 'new' watches on the left.
And this is a necklace in the works.

And another I'm working on....

And the first one I finished!!!

A simple key with an old clip on earring with rhinestones.

Thanks for coming by, and taking time to leave a comment!
Blessings
barbara jean

9 comments:

mausimom said...

Hi Barbara Jean
ich liebe Dein Blog! Du zeigst so wundervolle Dinge. Es macht Spaß hier zu sein!
1000 Gruesse
mausimom

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Barbara Jean ~
Your necklace came out wonderful!! It is so fun to find old things and just start creating with them!

Loui♥ said...

hi BJ~..
nice ideas one and all..
the "odd" looks like either an old wind up mantle clock key..
or maybe a jewelry box key..
good luck!!
warmest hugs..
Loui♥

Rebecca Nelson said...

Miss Barbara Jean...

Missy you just fill me up with YOU! I love coming by and seeing all you do and what you are up to. I always leave smiling!

xoRebecca

She Uses Her Words said...

Barb, I love your necklaces in the works! Wonderful. And I really like the Country sign! Only you would think of that Miss Creative One! You amaze me!
xoxo, Karen

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Your necklaces are beautiful!!

Betty said...

Great finds!!!!

Betty @ Country Charm

Linda S. said...

For what kind of key is this?....I will say either a jewelry box, or an old vanity case that was part of an entire suitcase set. Remember those old vanity cases? They were just for cosmetics and personal items a girl might need. We must have acquired a bajillion hands and arms when traveling, and remember, there was no such thing as luggage on wheels.

Okio B Designs said...

Love that wine bottle opener! And beautiful necklace!

Jeanine