Thursday, January 27, 2011

ABOUT LOST COMMENTS/SIGNING IN

I found them!!
Somehow, they went from already published, to a spam file.
So, when I marked one spam, they all went there.
Now, it did let me to mark them 'not spam'
and they published!!! Whew!!!
Thought I had lost all your niceness. =)

Who knows about blogger anyway.
I AM STILL HAVING TO SIGN IN ABOUT 6
TIMES BEFORE I CAN GET TO MY BLOG.
Sometimes, sure tries my patience.

blessings on your day, and thanks for helping.

barabara jean



5 comments:

Karen B. said...

Hi Hun, I am so glad you found your comments and I love your little note booklets, they are so cute.
Hugs
Karen B. - Todolwen

FourSistersInACottage said...

Hi Barbara Jean,
The blogs have been really bogged down this past week. Takes me forever to post pictures and then it won't let me edit my font/spell check or anything.
Glad you found your way back...
Have a great weekend, Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

I've had to log in a half a dozen times, too! I found that if I try to answer from the comment received in my email, I can't log in easily. But if I go to my "book marked" blogger on the server bar, then I can log in once and get it. Try it and see if that helps.
Patricia

Rose M. Rodriguez said...

Hi Barbara, how good you found the solution, what happened to me the same, and sometimes public and some entries do not go. so it's a bit difficult sometimes to understand the technology, right? blessings, Rose Marie

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory