Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday Whites & Whims




Beautiful Hand Crocheted Gloves
Aren't they lovely?
New shabby wicker garden plant chair, kid size it!


This is part of a hand crafted tea set.
An 8 place setting.
Yes! 8 each, plates, saucers, cups,
and a tea pot and sugar and creamer.
The tea pot is about 4" high.
And it is all perfect!!
I'm jumping with joy over this one. =)


And, sweet and simple, a crock, with spigot.
Clean as a whistle inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What have I been working on?
What am I braggin about??
What did we do outsi

I'm going through all my stash, and having a sale.
In two days!!!

We brought pile after pile out of the garage.

Stuff all over the parking lot.
My friend Marilyn helped.....
And my Mom....
And here is my Dad.
He helped to,but all that dustin' in the hot sun
wore him out.
So, he sat in the front window of the store,
and watched all of us.
More pics of the sale soon.

Thanks for coming by

blessings
Barbara jean

image146

Photobucket




10 comments:

clustres said...

I remember my daughter had a paid of those gloves one Easter when she was a little bitty girl! Wish I knew what I did with them!

Dorthe said...

Beautifull whites! Barbara Jean-
and your sale, seem to be a wonderfull one, to take part in,I`m in for more lovely photoes, dear.
Hugs, Dorthe

Rebecca said...

Can't wait for more pics of the sale-wish I could be there!

Sue said...

Good luck with your sale, and I enjoyed your treasures especially the hand crochet gloves, thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue

Nancy's Notes said...

Great treasures and oh my, those gloves are just exquisite!

bj said...

OMGosh...if I lived close, I'd surely come to your sale...then I would have to have a sale of my own cause I have waaay too much stuff.:))
xo bj

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish I could come you your outdoor sale. Looks like heaven!
Good to see your dad up and around. Hope to see you soon!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So many wonderful items. Good luck with the sale. I see you had lots of help from wonderful friends and family. Best wishes, Tammy

Virginia said...

I will love it if I could come and rummage through all your goodies.
What fun!!
Blessings,
Virginia

Atticmag said...

Wow, I wish I lived near you. What great stuff for the sale.

Some news: We're staring a Giveaway Friday! link-up party this Fri. 8/27 plus we are giving away a custom backsplash! Please join us. Jane F.