Sunday, August 23, 2009

I PLUM FORGOT!!!!

Pay it Forward

I won a pay it forward a while back from
Monica at Expressly Corgi.
(she is the delightful gal who hosts Get R Done Friday.)

So, this is how you play it.
(hope I have it right).

The next 3 people who leave a comment will get a little bit of something from me,
on the condition that you agree to do the same for 3 people on your blog.
You can take as long as you want to do it,
but, if you are like me, you might want to do it right away so you do not forget. =0))

OK everyone, Get R Done, and leave me a comment. =0))

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

SuZeQ,
Please contact me. Thanks

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh,this sounds like so much fun Barbara Jean!! I would love to "win" and then pay it forward. On full disclsure, I do live in Canada, which means a bit extra in postage for you. But if that doesn't disqualify me, I'd love to "play" along! How fun!

SuZeQ said...

Such a fun adventure. Of course, I'd love to play along so put my name in the hopper, okay? Thanks!

The Old Parsonage said...

Hey Barbara Jean

Am I number 3? Sure hope I can play too!

Please stop by The Old Parsonage, I love company.

Enjoy!
Leann

Barbara Jean said...

SuZeQ,
Please contact me about your Pay it Forward.

thanks

Barbara Jean