Saturday, August 1, 2009


Sharon has give me this
Circle of Friends award.
A sweet award from a lovely and very talented lady.
Sharon does the most beautiful stitched purses,
wall hangings and quilts.
Just look at this!!

Les Fleur Bag

There is a little french flower fairy who is dancing amongst the
flowers and adding joy to anyone who sees her.


Isn't this wonderful? Just makes me feel good to look at it.
Such a free spirit.
If money grew on a tree in my back yard,
This purse would be mine!! =0))
It is a mere pittance for the work and love she puts into things.

Please be sure to go over and see all her wonderful art work.
Just click HERE and you will meet her!!

OK, now here's the low down on the award giving.


To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award"

I have met so many great new friends in this past year, it is extremely hard to chose only 5.
But, I'm a rule follower, so here are 5 of the many wonderful friends i have made.
(the rest of you know who you are, even though your name does not appear here today.)
These ladies have been a support and encouragement to me an many ways.
Please go visit, and get to know them a bit.

dream in cream

the feathered nest

landliebe-cottage-garden

Diane Knott's Musings

Lynne's Gifts from the Heart

These terrific and talented ladies have wonderful blogs,
and hearts full of love.
Please take time to go visit.

Blessings all.
Barbara Jean

PS If any of you lovely ladies have award free blogs, please forgive me.



2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Awwww you are such an angel Barb!!! What an honor, thank you so very much dear friend ~ I love blogging so much, how in the world would I have ever made so many wonderful friends??? Thank you again sweetie!!!! hugs and love, Dawn

sepiadreams said...

Thank you Barbara for the award. I love awards, I just haven't gotten to figuring out how to link them to my blog.....I will do my best to figure it out and thanks again....Love Tiina.....