Monday, June 8, 2009

Treasures from the Heart Gift Shop


OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I have just started another blog!!
I was just playing.
I didn't know you could do it so easy.
I mean i have the blog but nothing is on it.
I was just playing, pushed 4 buttons,
and there it was!!!

So, I guess, for now, I will do my store on another blog.
So much for sweating the decision of which way to go.

Look out ETSY, your next!!! =0))

Now that i have it, I'd better get a background and banner and all that.
Don't want to send you over to a plain ol' blog!

So, start prayin' I can do all this.

I'll be back with other fun stuff here later.

Blessings
Barbara Jean








4 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

fun...:)

Lisa said...

Very cool! I'll check it out!!
Hugs,Lisa

bj said...

awww, girl...OF COURSE you can do it. Let us know when it's all ready to go!
xobj

Unknown said...

Ha , you sound like me Barb, spontaneous!
Cheers , helen