Thursday, June 4, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I have won another prize!!
I guess entering all those contests has paid off big time. =0)

I entered a big contest with tons of prizes at

flatwoods folk art

(she promotes new sites and does beautiful art.
A very sharing person)




and won a

Dawn Edmonson
the Feathered Nest


tutorial!!!

I absolutely adore her work,
and she has been such a help and
encouragement to me and so many others.

Now to decide which one:

The bird nest assemblage



or
baby shoe pincushion




Decisions, decisions!!
(Well, they are only $10,
I guess i could just buy the one i don't choose)
I've been eying them for a long time anyway!!

I got her Christmas tutorial and it is wonderful.
So much detail on how to make it
and wonderful graphics.

Well, go take a look at both these blogs
and be sure to tell them this
prize winner sent you. =0))
(* no, I don't get another prize for that!) =0)

Blessings on your day.

Barbara Jean


4 comments:

Allidink said...

You lucky girl! Those are sweet prizes :)

All the best,
Allison

Lynn said...

I'd go with the bird's nest!

Dragonlady said...

Congrats!...a great win, I also love Dawn's work and tutorials

can't wait to see what you do..
Brenda

Lisa said...

COOL! you will catch up with me soon!!
Hugs, Lisa