Tuesday, June 9, 2009


It's Paper Crafting Wednesday!!

Kelli, our wonderful hostess,
is taking a week off,
so enjoy these today.

Paper Crafting Wed.




How's this little guy for something fun and different?
He's just a fella I picked up off a calendar
and glued onto some card stock.
A little ink outline on the edges, and we're done.




This is a little something different too.
I make these for the shop.
(They will be listed tomorrow)
Anyone interested in making one??
I'll show you how.

Here's a little different coloring, same idea.


That's all for now.

Be sure to check out my new store blog:

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

3 comments:

Allidink said...

Ooo! Great things you made! I really like those pictures and the treatment you did! So neat!

All the best,
Allison

Unknown said...

Those pics you made are cool!

Lisa said...

Very cute!!Thanks for sharing!
hugs, Lisa