Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Paper Crafting Wednesday


Great way to learn about some nice paper crafts.
Kelli has beautiful toile cards, in addition to instructions for other sweet cards.

Thank you Kelli, for being such a great hostess.



Here are some Spring and Easter cards I have made recently.

Next week, cute cards with step by step instructions.
These, I think you can pretty much tell by the pics how they were made.
I like easy and fast!
I will find the name of the site where i bought the PDF graphics.
She is very reasonable in her prices, and the quality is great!!


Blessings on your day,

Barbara Jean

8 comments:

Alicia Robbins said...

Barb,
These are just darling!!! Have wonderful April Fools Day too.
Have a Lovely Day~
Alicia

Clare said...

Beautiful cards, thankyou for sharing.

Barb said...

Barbara Jean, your cards are so lovely...just charming!

Barb

Heidi Boos said...

Cute creations! I like the little addition of the bows...I love ribbon on cards!

Robin said...

Your cards are just beautiful!!

(((HUGS)))
Robin

The dB family said...

Ohhhh! They are wonderful!! I love the ribbons and lace and the graphics are darling!!

Jules said...

Love your cards. Especially the one with the little girls on front. Thanks for sharing. :o)

joyh82 said...

what sweet cards! I love the victorian theme.