Tuesday, February 10, 2009

AWARD TIME!!



I received my first award yesterday!

Bre at Chantilly Grace, has given me the "attitude and gratitude" award.

She says I am a 'go getter with great attitude'.

Thanks Bre


(Can you believe a grown woman? would get so excited about receiving an award?)


Well, I am, and I get to pass it on to others!

I think in order to have a greatful attitude, you must be thankful for your blessings, and never give up when the going gets tough.
Then you will use your creative gifts to share and bless others, whether it be making treasures with your hands, sharing your hearts, or sharing your appreciation for nature and all the beauty that surrounds us.

I see those qualities in the following people:




Deborah at the Painted Nest



Marietta at Sweet Old Vintage

These women, and many more, have shared their hearts with so many.
They create beautiful treasures, and help us see the beauty of all that is around us, and in us.
Thank you for blessing my life in blog land.
With Blessings and a grateful heart,
Barbara Jean
Oh, you are supposed pass it on. Post the picture and choose 10 others who have gratitude and attitude. ;0)





4 comments:

ksarra said...

Thanks Barb, that just made my day!

The Painted Nest said...

THANK-YOU SO VERY MUCH BARB, I FEEL VERY HUMBLED AND BLEST, IT IS SO KIND OF YOU TO HONOR ME IN THIS WAY! WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER AND I FEEL HONORED TO BE COUNTED AMONG SO MANY BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED WOMEN.BLESSINGS ALWAYS, Deborah

My Vintage Studio said...

Thank you Barb. Hope you have a great Wednesday! Hugs, Sharon

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Oh Barb.. thanks darling.. what a nice surprise.. I'll be posting it soon... hugs ~lynne~